- New dresses in the shop including Frozen Anna inspired dress and Minnie Mouse dress plus GIVE AWAY winner announced!
- I’m giving away a custom made Queen Elsa inspired 3 pc satin Frozen dress to one lucky winner!
- Jack Skellington inspired Nightmare Before Christmas Halter Dress for the littlest Tim Burton fans
- Chloe Michelle’s Closet welcomes two new princesses to the fairytale princess collection, Princess Ariel and Princess Aurora
- I’m back with lots of new inventory, including Disney Frozen inspired Queen Elsa Tutu Dresses
Category Archives: Uncategorized
New dresses in the shop including Frozen Anna inspired dress and Minnie Mouse dress plus GIVE AWAY winner announced!
Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who entered the Frozen Elsa inspired dress giveaway. I appreciate all the new Facebook likes, Twitter followers, shares, etc. The contest is now closed and the winner is…drum roll please….Kim Bacon. Congratulations Kim! … Continue reading
I hinted at some exciting news in last night’s blog entry and now I am here to announce it. I am giving away one of my most popular items at the end of this month! You and your friends and family … Continue reading
We went to Disneyland over the weekend for some family fun time and also to get some better pictures of Miss Chloe’s Jack Skellington inspired halter dress. I originally made this dress for her late last summer so that she … Continue reading
Chloe Michelle’s Closet welcomes two new princesses to the fairytale princess collection, Princess Ariel and Princess Aurora
Things have been so busy around here! We had a wonderful Easter weekend with family and resumed home school Monday after a nice Spring Break. As for sewing, I had a sudden rush of Elsa dress orders and then a … Continue reading
Boy has it been a long time since I’ve posted on this blog. Sorry about that. Life has been busy. My kids are now 3 and 5 and between homeschooling, Etsy, music classes, t-ball and LIFE in general I have … Continue reading
As a small business owner I am constantly struggling with my pricing. When I first opened up shop I searched through Etsy and determined my pricing based on what others were doing. I raised my prices because I switched to … Continue reading